Sunday, November 5, 2017

Thai Butternut Soup







I made this soup last night





I did have a few adjustments
I could not find the Kraft dressing so I ended up 
substituting Sam's Choice Sweet Lime Cilantro Dsg




  • 4 cups chopped peeled butternut squash (I bought free pre-chopped squash)
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 3 cups 25%-less-sodium chicken broth
  • 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
                                    Dump all ingredients except cilantro and                              peanuts into a slow cooker 
  •                                  and cook until squash is soft


  •                                    Using a immersion blender, puree the                                  squash or pour into blender
  •                                   in small batches; blend until smooth
  •                                  Serve topped with nuts &  cilantro. 
  •                           (I used toasted pumpkin seeds)
  •                          I also had some crusty bread with it


No comments:

Post a Comment